Showing 1–16 of 44 results
Our exclusive all-season tire from Falken, the Pro G5 A/S, is designed with the passenger vehicle driver in mind. It features a specialized tread compound so you get confident performance in winter and in summer. This tire is designed with interlocking sipes, so you expect strong traction and responsive handling in wet weather. The Pro G5 A/S tire provides responsive steering and confident highway performance because of the wide outer shoulder blocks. The Falken Pro G5 A/S is a great option with reliable all-season performance and great value, all backed by a 60,000-mile limited treadwear warranty (when new).
Manufacturer ADVANTA Brand ADVANTA Model HPZ01 Item Weight 35 pounds Product Dimensions 33 x 33 x 12 inches Item model number HPZ-01 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Manufacturer Part Number 1951352458 Section Width 285 Millimeters Aspect Ratio 45.0 Construction Radial Rim Diameter 22 Inches Load Index Rating 110.0 Speed Rating W Tread Depth 10 32nds…
Trapezoidal claw design on the shoulder edge increases traction in snow and mud, dissipates heat, and enhances durability. Jagged edge tread blocks improve grip on ice and in the mud providing superior traction. Zig zag grooves and continuous center block provide outstanding grip and superior handling.
- 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake Certified (3PMS) for severe snow performance.
- Aggressive open shoulder design increases stability and traction in all weather conditions.
- Stone ejectors withstand harsh road conditions.
Specifications Tire Size 245/45R18 Vehicle Type Passenger Tire Width 245 Wheel Diameter 18 Tire Speed Rating W Tire Season All-Season Tread Depth 9/32 Brand Advanta Tire Model 00636313192912 Manufacturer Part Number HPZ-01+ Manufacturer Advanta
Omni United is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing tire companies in the world. From affordable to premium, from consumer to commercial and industrial tires, we are passionate about our portfolio of brands and our loyal customers around the world. Our range of in-house brands includes Radar Tires our flagship brand, Patriot Tires and American Tourer. In addition, we distribute and market Roadlux Tires exclusively across different geographies.
- All weather traction
- Longer lasting tread life
- Accurate steering responsiveness
- Reduce on-road vibrations
- Model : 15496530000
- Made in United States
- Package Dimensions : 27.3″ L x 9.6″ W x 27.3″ H
A performance all-season tire, the HP010 from Crosswind is commonly used on coupes, compacts, sedans, CUVs, and SUVs thanks to its increased handling stability and 45,000-mile limited tread life warranty.
- All-season tread
- Black sidewall
From asphalt to dirt, the Trail Country EXP will help you Explore the roads to adventure. Let the Trail Country EXP lead you to your Next campsite or scenic route. A hybrid design between a mud terrain and an all terrain for the best combination of a smooth ride and great traction.
Dick Cepek Trail Country EXP LT315/75R16 127Q Tire
Tire Size: LT315/75R16 127Q
- From asphalt to dirt, the Trail Country EXP will help you Explore the roads to adventure. Let the Trail Country EXP lead you to your Next campsite or scenic route. A hybrid design between a mud terrain and an all terrain for the best combination of a smooth ride and great traction.
- Silica Reinforced Compound for cut & chip resistance and improved wet traction
- Large, Deep Tread Elements for excellent on/ off -road capability and wear
- High Tensile Body Ply Cord enhances sidewall strength with reduced ride harshness and weight
- 45,000 Mile Limited Tread Wear Warranty
The Transforce HT2 is commercial highway tire built for light trucks and commercial vehicles. The tread design of the Transforce HT2 provides great chip and tear resistance* while delivering solid traction in wet conditions to help reduce the risk of hydroplaning.* Built with all-season capabilities, this tough tire will work AS hard AS you do…
General’s AltiMAX RT 43 is all All-Season tire that is best for T-Speed ratings. It features Visual alignment indicators, Peak anti-slip design technology, low surface abrasion technology and replacement tire monitoring. This means it extends the life of the tire by identifying vehicle misalignment and increasing the number of edges for traction on wet and slippery roadways. It also supports even tread wear and alerts you when the tire needs to be replaced
- Package Dimensions :27.2″ L X27.2″ W X9.3″ H
- Package Quantity :1
- Package Weight :23.5Lbs
FEATURES AND BENEFITS All weather traction Enhanced controllability High driving comfort levels OVERVIEW The Goodyear Assurance Finesse is a touring, all season tire manufactured for passenger vehicles and SUVs. The tire offers great year round traction. It uses the all season compound and the symmetric ribbed tread design to enhance the grip on dry, wet…
The Goodyear Assurance Outlast 235/55R18 100V offers long lasting value by delivering more miles without sacrificing all-season traction. Goodyear developed the Assurance Outlast exclusively for Walmart to perform longer so you can feel confident going the extra mile on dry, wet and snow covered roads. enjoy fewer tire replacements, making Assurance Outlast Walmart’s smartest value. Available only at Walmart and backed by a 77% greater tread life warranty than our standard all-season tires you can enjoy fewer tire replacements, making Assurance Outlast Walmart’s smartest value.
Goodyear Assurance Outlast 235/55R18 100V Tire:
- Treadwear Warranty : 80000 Mile Limited
- Tire Type : Passenger Car Tires & CUV Tires
- Tire Load Index :100
- Speed Rating: V
- Long lasting tread with built in wear gauges
Excellent All-Season Performance Tire, Offering Agile Handling And Response In the rain, in the snow and on dry roads, the Eagle RS-A radials unique asymmetrical tread design offers superior traction to help you keep your course. With its premium sidewall styling, it looks as good as it performs. Unique asymmetrical tread design provides high traction, precise cornering, and a quiet ride. Aggressive shoulder tread blocks and wide lateral grooves for confident handling in wet, dry or snow conditions. H- and V-speed rated, depending in size provide driving confidence at highway speeds. Premium sidewall styling and tastefully designed to accent todays performance car styling.
- The Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure with Kevlar is an all-terrain tire that’s ideal for use on light trucks and SUVs
- Backed by a 60,000 mile limited manufacturer tread life warranty
- Built with DuPont Kevlar that enhances strength and durability while driving off-road
- Three Peak Mountain Snowflake certified thanks to its ability to perform in severe snow conditions
- Durawall Technology helps the sidewall resist cuts and chips for added protection when driving off-road
- Product Type: Tires
- Package Dimensions: 33.2″ L X33.2″ W X11.0″ H
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Package Weight: 46.0Lbs
- Load Capacity: 1700
End of content
End of content