Skip to content
Oil Change Service
- Conventional, High-mileage, Synthetic-blend, and Full synthetics are available.
- Oil filter replacement
- Air cabin filter check
- Inspection of the brake system.
- New brake pads/shoes
- Resurfacing or replacement of the rotors/drums
- Rebuild or replacement of calipers or wheel cylinders
- Replacement of hoses, lines, or master cylinder if leaks are present (or malfunction)
- Check the condition of the brake fluid and replace it if necessary
- Check and adjust the parking brake
- Test drive to “bed-in” the new components.
- Thorough inspection and analysis
- Maintenance is performed
- Replacement shocks and struts if needed.
Wheel Bearing Replacement
- Diagnose a damaged hub bearing assembly.
- Check a hub bearing assembly’s internal clearance.
- Replace when needed.
CV Axle Replacement
- Inspect CV joint boot.
- Diagnose issues with the Constant Velocity joints (CV Joints).
- If the boot is cracked we replace the boot and repack the CV joint with fresh grease.
- We replace CV Joints when needed.
- Check rim for defects.
- Bead sealer around the rim.
- Mount tire.
- Use pneumatic–powered rim clamps to hold the wheel.
- Break bead seal.
- Remove the tire from the rim
- Dynamic Balancing of tire by spinning the tire at 10-15 mph.
- The machine informed us where to add counterbalances (balancing weights).
- Tire removal.
- Object removal.
- Clean hole.
- Apply adhesive.
- Insert plug.
- Mount and balance tire.